Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Today I decided I was going to be more of a listener and less of a talker. So I did just that, I listened a little more than usual to conversations and I payed attention to the atmosphere around me. It all brought me to a new perspective of thinking and why things are the way they are. Also, made me a little confused and although listening has answered some questions it has also created more. So, im going to share with you my wonderful yet sometimes un-answerable questions.

-Why can you hear an airplane before you can see it?
-Why do bad things happen to good people?
-Why does the cold weather make us feel a different emotion than when it's hot and sunny?
-Why does God allow suffering?
-Why does pink represent a girl and blue represent a boy?
-Why do alot of peolpe believe that the world is going to end on Dec. 21st?
-Why do swiss people talk swiss german to someone who cannot?
-What made me decide to actually go through with being an exchange student?
-Why is a picture worth a thousand words?
-Where is the next place in the world I am going to visit?
-Why is it so hard to learn german?
-Why are blonde hair and blue eyed people considered the superior race?
-Why do we learn things in school we will never use again in our lives?
-Why do we force children to believe in magic, such as santa claus and the tooth fairy?
-Why can't I speak french anymore?
-Why do beautiful people have ugly hearts?
-Why do people always want what the don't have?
-Why don't I take a second out of each day to do something good for someone else?
-Why does the time go slow when your not enjoying yourself but fast when your having the time of your life?
-Why do people believe in love at first sight?
-Why do I wear so much black?
-Will I ever learn how to speak swiss german?
-Why do people judge people with tattoos?
-Why isn't graffiti considered a work of art?
-How can a person hurt little children?
-Why is it easier to curse then pray?
-Why is a rose considered as a symbol for love?
-Why can't I find the 'right man' for me?
-Why do I love cars more than most girls?
-Does gum really stay in your tummy for years?
-What would I be doing right now if I was in America?
-Why is time everything?
-Why am I thinking too hard?

And, my conclusion to this day was; Sometimes, the things we can't change end up changing us.

No comments:

Post a Comment